Nesma is registered as a company.
- Construction business begins.
- Operation and maintenance services started.
- Port management and marine services started.
- Telecom Australia partnership established.
- Nesma becomes the largest internet service provider by market share in KSA.
- First company for Hajj and Umrah services acquired.
- Nesma becomes the biggest service provider for industrial projects by market share in KSA.
- Franchise agreement for Jollibee Foods acquired.
- Support services business for oil and gas industry established.
- Community outreach projects in training and tailoring launched.
- Airline business established in Egypt.
- Electrical equipment factory in Croatia purchased.
- Specialized construction-related training institute founded.
- Operations of container terminals at King Abdullah Port began.
- Community project to support fishermen launched.
- Nesma wins largest contract in company history to construct King Abdulaziz Road in Makkah.
Company succession passed on to second generation.
Nesma 40th anniversary celebrated.